Comments are welcomed and encouraged on PIIE's blogs, but there are cases where comments will be edited or deleted:
- Comments deemed to be spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive or rude will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- Email addresses are required for commenting, but they are not shared or published on this blog. The blog author may use an email address to contact a commentator privately.
The authors of this blog reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.
If you leave a comment on a blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate this Comment Policy, please send an email to the appropriate email address below: